Ecocert - Cosmos

Ecocert Greenlife certification is a rigorous process that consists of an independent and impartial certification body assessing the conformity of a product, service or system with environmental and social requirements specified in a standard. At the end of the certification process, Ecocert Greenlife issues a decision and when positive, delivers a written assurance called a certificate.

These certification standards guarantee on environmental-friendly production and processes, on responsible use of natural resources, on absence of most of petrochemical ingredients, etc. For more information, you can visit their website : 

Wheatoleo products have been assessed as compliant to the ECOCERT NATURAL DETERGENTS and COSMOS standards.

Water less

Water is one of the world’s most precious resources and one that is often taken for granted. Looking at a picture of the Earth taken from space, you see that much of our planet is covered in water. However, approximately 97% of this water is salt water. This leaves only about 3% that is freshwater for meeting the needs of people, plants and animals. Even if this “raw material” may appear to be in plentiful, it is becoming an increasingly scarce resource across the world. At the current consumption rate, this situation will only get worse. By 2025, two-thirds of the world’s population may face water shortages.

For decades, water has been broadly used in Beauty as a great and inexpensive solvent. For instance, skin and hair cleansing products can contain more than 90% of water, contributing to the water resource depletion. Changing daily water use behavior becomes more than obvious for all stakeholders to reduce water consumption in industry by :

  • Minimizing water usage during process and cleaning operations.
  • Reducing waste.
  • Manufacturing more concentrated products.

At Wheatoleo, we have been actively working to reduce water usage in production, to minimize waste, lower emissions and to save energy to limit environmental impact of our operations.

Focused on naturality and sustainability, Wheatoleo has developed a new range of biobased products with high active content, processed with less water, providing high efficiency, suitable for a wide range of applications.


Veganism is a philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of animals, humans and the environment.”

Wheatoleo is producing bio-sourced products using raw materials from vegetable and mineral origins. Hence, these products can be considered as 100% petrochemical free and free of ingredients from animal origin.

For more information, especially in regard of toxicology data, irritating tests required by EU Regulation (Reach), do not hesitate to get in touch with our team for a statement on mandatory tests done for regulatory purpose.